1. Although Taylor is deathly afraid of sharks, he swam with them three times while on tour in Australia. One of the shark was only an inch away from Taylor.
2. He back together with both Sarah, and Selena Gomez because he doesn`t know which one he likes more yet and is dating them at once to find it out.
3. He has dated country singer, Taylor Swift.
4. He once dated actress Miley Cyrus in early 2006.
5. Taylor once dated Liliana Mumy (who he worked with in `Cheaper by the Dozen 2`).
6. Taylor is a world champion martial artist.
7. Taylor was featured in Sporting Kids magazine.
8. He has a sister named Makena who is 6 1/2 years younger than him.
9. Taylor is of French, German, and Dutch descent. On his mother`s-side of the family he is Potawatomi and Ottawa Indian. He learned he was Indian while working on Twilight.
10. Taylor`s dog Roxy is a Maltese.
11. Taylor was nominated for a Young Artists Award in the category of "Best Performance in a Feature Film (Comedy or Drama)-Leading Actor" for his role as Sharkboy in the film The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.
12. Since his character Jacob in Twilight is Quileute, Taylor met some real Quileute Indian tribal members and interviewed one of them.
13. In the future, Taylor wants to be a director and scriptwriter for films, as well as continue his acting career.
14. To play Jacob Black in Twilight, Taylor wore a long black wig.
15. Taylor attended the Comic-Con convention in San Diego, California in 2008.
16. Taylor doesn`t mind being called by the name of a character he has portrayed.
17. Taylor has a Nokia cell phone on the Sprint network plan.
18. Taylor likes Mexican and Chinese food.
19. Taylor owns a PlayStation 2 gaming system.
20. Taylor is frequently seen smiling.
21. Before auditioning for the film Twilight, Taylor had never read the books which it is based upon.
22. Taylor attended the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards.
23. Taylor`s favorite music video of the year 2008 was "Forever" by Chris Brown.
24. Taylor`s worst habit is that most of the time he is tapping his foot, and he doesn`t even realize it until someone tells him to stop.
25. Taylor Lautner appeared on Alyson Stoner`s webshow,on Youtube, as a guest.
26. Taylor had to stop martial arts when he was 13 to get into acting.
27. Taylor, joking around, stated that working with Alyson Stoner was a nightmare.
28. Taylor and his friend Alyson Stoner for fun would play games like ping-pong.
29. Taylor Lautner had to sing a song in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.
30. Taylor`s favorite thing about working on the movie Twilight is the fans behind it.
31. Taylor has done photo shoots with Popstar Magazine.
32. In an interview, Rob Pattinson, his Twilight co-star, cheered for Taylor to take his shirt off.
33. His favorite song is "Let it Rock" de Kevin Rudolph.
34. Goes to Valencia High School.
35. Plays football and baseball. He enjoys watching college football and supports the Michigan Wolverines.
36. have a video on myspace.
37. (April 2008) Featured in Cassi Thomson`s music video "Caught Up In You"
38. (April 2008) Filming Twilight as Jacob Black.
39. (March 2008) Filming Twilight.
40. Where Are They Now.
41. his las girlfriend was Sara Nicole Hicks.
42. Played football during freshman year in high school.
43. Received his driver license in 2008.
44. Has a Maltese named Roxy.
45. Has a younger sister named Makena.
46. Plays football and baseball. He enjoys watching college football and supports the Michigan Wolverines.
47. he was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, while she was born in Grosse Point; both children were born in February, a year apart (Taylor on the 11th 1992, she on the 26th in 1993); their mothers share the same name and they live minutes apart in their new homes in Los Angeles.
48. He shares many similarities with Taylor Dooley: they share the same first name;
49. Is real-life friends with _Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D, The (2005)_ co-stars Taylor Dooley and Cayden Boyd. He shares many similarities with Taylor Dooley: they share the same first name; he was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, while she was born in Grosse Point; both children were born in February, a year apart (Taylor on the 11th 1992, she on the 26th in 1993); their mothers share the same name and they live minutes apart in their new homes in Los Angeles.
50. Played football during freshman year in high school.
51. Received his driver license in 2008.
52. Has a Maltese named Roxy.
53. Has a younger sister named Makena.
54. He enjoys watching college football and supports the Michigan Wolverines.
55. Plays football and baseball.
56. Is a keen martial artist who, from the age of seven, has won many karate tournaments on a local, national and international level.
57. Awarded Hello Magazine`s Most Attractive Man Award of 2008.
58. Most of his earnings from his first acting job - a supporting role in the television film the Ring of the Nibelungs - went on paying his own fees at The Harrodian School in Barnes.
59. One sister, Lizzy, 25, had a top ten hit with the band Aurora. The other, Victoria, 27, works in advertising.
60. He beat 3,000 people to play Edward in the movie `Twilight`.
61. Chosen by the Hollywood Film Festival Award Committee as the recipient of the 2008 New Hollywood Award.
62. Was ranked #23 on Moviefone`s `The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25`(2008).
63. Acting Inspiration: Jack Nicholson.
64. Was taught how to scuba dive for his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005).
65. He has two older sisters, Lizzy and Victoria.
66. He was expelled from school at the age of 12.
67. Attended Harrodian private school in London with fellow actor and good friend Tom Sturridge.
68. Is a highly skilled sportsman, taking part in everything from football and athletics to skiing and snowboarding.
69. Is an excellent musician playing guitar and keyboards.